Our Product Line
Super Citrus - All Natural Citrus-Based Degreaser and Emulsifier
Super Citrus instantly emulsifies grease, oils and fats without the use of harsh acids, alkaline or solvents. it eliminates foul odors from drains and grease traps. Regular use will keep drains clean and flowing smoothly. Suggested for many commercial locations as well as residential kitchen drains.
- 100% Biodegradable
- Professional Strength Sewer Solvent
- Cost Effective
- Safe in Septic Systems
- Industrial Strength Odor Neutralizer
- RootX® makes it easy for your plumbing professional to kill roots in residential sewer lines, storm pipes and septic systems. Root intrusion may be the single most destructive element facing your home’s wastewater collection system. Left untreated, roots will spread throughout the pipe. Material passing down the drain gets trapped in the roots, restricting the flow or even causing a complete blockage.
- Root intrusion can eventually destroy a sewer or septic system, costing thousands of dollars to repair or replace. We recommend annual RootX treatments to keep your system root free and avoid costly sewer and septic tank repairs. Ask your plumbing professional about our annual reminder program.
Kill pipeline roots—restore pipe flow capacity
- The patented RootX formula foams on contact with water to reach the top of the pipe where 90% of the roots are. Degreasing agents strip away grime so the RootX herbicide can penetrate the roots, killing them on contact. RootX sticks to the pipe walls, preventing re-growth for up to three years. Dead roots decay over time, restoring pipes to their full capacity.
Tough on roots; easy on pipes
- RootX kills roots using the aquatic herbicide Dichlobenil. It’s non-caustic, non-fumigating and non-systemic, and it contains no diquat dibromide, copper sulfate or metam sodium. RootX will not harm pipes, septic systems or above-ground vegetation.
EPA registration #68464-1
- RootX is registered for use in all 50 states as well as Canada, and it’s classified as a General Use product by the Environmental Protection Agency. In addition, RootX carries the signal word CAUTION, the lowest chemical hazard rating according to the ISO 3864-2 standard for hazard severity panels.
Available only from your plumbing professional
- RootX is only available from your plumbing professional; it is not sold directly to homeowners.
Leave it to Nature to come up with the perfect solutions for our messes. When it comes to getting rid of our own natural, organic wastes—from food, grease and gunk to your “you know what”—Nature has the answer: bacteria!
That’s why we recommend BioOne —a product that has earned the EPA’s “Design for the Environment” (DfE) logo, meaning that it has met the EPA’s DfE challenge for biological drain line, grease trap and septic system products by demonstrating it has a more positive impact on human health and the environment.
BioOne gives you a cleaner, less expensive, easier and more effective way to maintain your system.
It works instantly. BioOne begins working immediately when you add it to your drain line. These friendly bacterial cultures do not require a "wake up" period, as some microbial products do.
It's easy. BioOne is ready to use-just pour and go. You use the lid to add the correct amount of treatment every time.
BioOne goes farther. You'll use 1 half capful per treatment.
BioOne continues to work LONG after our technicians have left, as the bacteria in BioOne continue to feed on the organic residue left in the drain line, grease trap or septic tank.